The following provisions form the basis of the Nova Rewards Program. These provisions are intended to protect you, the members of Nova Rewards Program (hereinafter known as ‘Member’) and Nova Laboratories Sdn Bhd (hereinafter known as ‘Nova’. Your participation in the program will be governed by these provisions, and it is your responsibility to read and understand all of them. For more information, please contact Nova Laboratories Sdn Bhd at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may give us a call at 03-31412876.
By joining The Nova Rewards Program, transacting points, or utilizing any aspect of the program, you agree to be bound by these guidelines.
- Nova Rewards Program membership and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Nova, and Nova has the right to terminate the Program or to change the Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation or rewards levels, in whole or
in part, at anytime, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the Rewards Points already accumulated. Nova may, among other things, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any Members Only Special Offer; increase the points levels required for any purchase made; modify or regulate the transferability of Rewards Points or benefits; add an unlimited number of blackout dates; or limit
the number of transaction and special offers available on any products on sale. Members, in accumulating Rewards Points, may not rely upon the continued availability of Special offer or reward level, and members may not able to obtain all Special Offers offered or use Rewards Points on all purchases.
- Participation in the Nova Rewards Program (the ‘Program’) is subject to any terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures (‘Program Rules’) that Nova may, at its discretion, adopt from time to time. Nova has the sole right to
interpret and apply the Program Rules. Any failure to follow Program Rules, any abuse of Program privileges, any conduct detrimental to the interest of Nova, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to Nova or its affiliates by any member, or anyone else acting on the member’s behalf, may result in the termination of his or her membership, the cancellation of accrued points, rewards or
benefits, or both.
- Nova reserves the right to audit any and all Nova Rewards accounts at any time for compliance with the Program Rules, without notice to the Program member. In the event that an audit reveals discrepancies or possible violations, the processing of
award redemption requests may be delayed pending completion of the audit.
- Each member shall be responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program Rules and the amount of Rewards Points in his or her account. Nova shall attempt to advise active members of various matters of interest through such means as may be
appropriate, such as account summaries, newsletters and its website, but Nova shall have no liability for any failure to do so.
- The accumulation of Rewards Points and the redemption of those points are subject to specific Program Rules enacted by Nova. Each member is responsible for reading those materials in order to understand his or her rights and responsibilities under
the Program. No points, benefits, rewards earned or granted under the Program may be transferred or assigned.
- The Nova Rewards Program is maintained for the benefit and participation of individual members only. Only individuals are eligible for Nova Rewards membership, and each member may maintain only one account. Duplicate accounts
will be subject to cancellation. Only the member named on the account will be entitled access to personal information.
- ACCRUED REWARDS POINTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROPERTY OF A MEMBER AND HAVE NO VALUE OUTSIDE OF THE PROGRAM. REWARDS POINTS ARE CREDITS THAT NOVA MAY REVOKE AT ANYTIME AS SET FORTH HEREIN. REWARDS POINTS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED FOR CASH, ASSIGNED, BARTERED, OR TRANSFERRED, EXPECT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, AND ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE UPON DEATH, AS PART OF A DOMESTIC RELATIONS MATTER, OR OTHERWISE BY OPERATION OF LAW.
- Nova reserves the right to discontinue the membership of any Member who uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal, state, provincial, territorial or local laws, statutes, by-laws, guidelines, or ordinances. Discontinued membership may result in the loss of all earned Rewards Points, benefits, and privileges. In addition to discontinuance of Program membership, Nova shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including
criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Nova reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent
permitted by law. Nova’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision.
- All questions or disputes regarding an individual’s eligibility for the Program, the earning use, or conversion of Rewards Points, or a Member’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Nova in its sole discretion.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a count of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in
full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia irrespective of where the application for Membership has been completed by the Member or submitted to Nova. In any action or other legal process with respect to any matter or thing in connection with these Terms and Conditions or Membership the Member submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.
Prohibition of Sale or Barter
- The sale or barter of any such Rewards Points, awards or benefits other than by Nova is expressly prohibited. Any Rewards Points, awards or benefits transferred, assigned or sold in violation of the Program Rules, in addition to exposing the member to the penalties otherwise associated with violations, may be confiscated or cancelled.
- Any member who fails at any time to engage in account activity for a period of twenty-four (24) consecutive months is subject to termination of his or her membership and forfeiture of all accrued Rewards Points.
- ‘Account activity’ for purposes of these Rules, shall be deemed to occur when a member accrues Rewards Points in his or her account in any manner set forth in these Rules, or as otherwise approved by Nova, or when the member redeems any
Nova Rewards or partner award by the use of Rewards Points in the member’s account.
Rewards Points Accrual
- Only members of Nova Rewards are eligible to accrue Rewards Points in the Program by availing themselves of the means of accrual recognized under the Program. A member may not accrue Rewards Points for the utilization of services, by any other
person, animal, object, or entity.
- Currently, Rewards Points can be accrued by making a purchase through Nova Official Online Shop at www.eshop.nova.my only, by using an authorized credit card and other payment methods available at Nova Official Online shop to pay for the
purchase goods or services for Rewards Points may be accrued. Nova expressly reserves the right to establish additional means of accruing Rewards Points, to delete any or all of the means currently recognized, or to exclude specific types of transactions from the accumulation of Rewards Points. To earn Rewards Points by making a purchase, members must sign in by entering a valid username and password.
- Rewards Points may be accrued only for paid and completed Nova product purchase at Nova official Online Shop at www.eshop.nova.my. The amount of Rewards points accrued shall be determined by the cash value paid by the member. The cash value is the amount charged to the member’s credit card, adjusted for any refunds, charge backs, adjustments or unverifiable activity.
- Members shall accrue Rewards Points at the rate of one (1) point for every one (1) Ringgit Malaysia (RM) charged to their credit card or any other form of payments available at Nova official online shop.
- If Nova or any Nova Rewards partner improperly denies a member an accrual or benefit, liability will be limited to the equivalent of the accrual or benefit.
- Nova reserves the right to make bonus points and promotional offers selectively available to certain members at any time, based on purchase history and purchase activity, geographic locations, program participation, or other factors determined at
Nova’s sole discretion.
- Nova will, in most cases, credit its members’ accounts with accrued Rewards points. However, each member shall have the responsibility to ensure that his or her Rewards Points are properly credited. Where a member contends that Rewards Points have been earned but not credited, or in cases where Nova deems verification is required, Nova reserves the right to require proof of accrual from the member, including but not limited to copies of receipts or similar documentation verifying any transaction claimed to have been performed. Any claims for Rewards Points by the member and proof of accrual must be received by Nova within two (2) months after
the date such Rewards Points were claimed to be earned.
Rewards Points Expiration
- Rewards points accrued in a member’s account shall be maintained in the account until they are redeemed for an award or until they expire, whichever occurs first.
- Rewards points earned in one calendar year remain valid until 31 st December of the next calendar year thereafter. Expiring points in each calendar year must be redeemed for an award by 31 st December. Expiring points that are not redeemed by
31 st December are void and deleted from accounts. Accounts in which Rewards Point accrual ceases for a full 2-year period are designated as dormant and Nova reserves the right to close the account after the expiration of any remaining Rewards Points. In cases where Rewards Points are, for any reason, removed from an account, as for the redemption of awards, and later returned of the Rewards Points to the account
shall not count as account activity.
- The awards available to be redeemed and the amount of Rewards Points necessary to redeem each award will be set by Nova and published to the members. Nova shall establish the process for award redemption, but redemption shall basically mean the
exchange of Rewards Points in a member’s account for a specified award.
- Rewards Points earned in two or more different accounts may not be combined to redeem any award. The Rewards Points earned are strictly non-transferable to any other member or account.
- The award structure is subject to modification, cancellation or limitation at Nova’s discretion with or without notice. The amount of Rewards Points required to redeem any award may be substantially increased, any award may be withdrawn and restrictions on any award or its redemption may be imposed at any time. The accumulation of Rewards Points does not entitle Program members to any vested rights with respect to any awards or the Program.
- Nova will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may result a Member’s participation in the Program. Each Member is solely responsible for the payment of all taxes payable and benefits acquired as a result of
such Member’s participation in the Program and earning, conversion, holding and/or use of Rewards Points and for all applicable filing and reporting obligations. Members should consult with their tax advisors regarding the accumulation, conversion and use of Rewards Points.