Ginkgo has been traditionally used to improve blood circulation. Every tablet of Nova Ginkgo contains a standardized extract of 24% ginkgo flavonoids and 6% terpenes, similar to those used in clinical trials. For your peace of mind, Nova Ginkgo also meets the safety standards of the German Commission E Monographs with the level of ginkgolic acid less than 5ppm in every tablet.
100 Tablets : RM 82.20
- Standardized extracts
- Less than 5ppm ginkgolic acid
|Ginkgo biloba standardized extract
|(24% Ginkgo flavonoids & 6% Terpene lactones)
Dosage & Administration
Adults : 1 tablet, 3 times daily, preferably after meal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your pharmacist/doctor before taking this product.
- This is a traditional preparation.
- Contraindicated in pregnant women.
- Not recommended if you are breastfeeding.
- As the use of Ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your pharmacist/doctor if you are on or intend to start using any other medicines and before you undergo any surgical/dental procedure.