Nova 3-Ply Earloop Disposable Adult Face Mask provides you a perfect balance of protection and comfort. It is made from high quality materials and with effective three-layers protective barrier. It keeps you safe and protected by filtering out harmful germs, viruses, and fine particles.
Nova 3-Ply Earloop Disposable Adult Face Mask is manufactured with an extra soft inner material, adjustable nose clip, and highly elastic earloop to provide you a light weight and comfort wearing experience. This face mask is available as 50 pieces in a box. It is the best choice for you to wear it everyday as it assures you to breathe safer and easier.
1 Box x 50 Pieces : RM 28.90
- Fluid resistant layer for protection from harmful droplets.
- High filtration efficiency melt-blown layer for effective protection.
- Skin-friendly & breathable layer for superior comfort.
- One-size-fits most face shape to safeguard everyone.
This disposable face mask is made up of 3 layers.
1. Outer layer
- Specially made fluid resistant non-woven material for protection against harmful droplets and dust.
2. Middle layer
- High filtration melt-blown layer for effective protection, filters out bacteria and airborne particles.
3. Inner layer
- Skin-friendly and super soft material, provides superior comfort and effectively absorbs moisture.
It has a bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of > 95% and particle filtration efficiency (PFE) of > 90%, providing protection against germs and dust.
Procedure to wear a face mask
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask.
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Strap on to both ears.
- Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face.
- Adjust the bridge of nose.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.
Wear masks in public places, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
As per World Health Organisation (WHO), it is advisable to wear the face mask for up to 4 hours only. Should be disposed of after use for your safety, and avoid secondary pollution. When the face mask is damaged, deformed, wet, or other abnormal conditions, the mask should be replaced immediately.